- The GLSFC Minnesota Charter Fishing Page
Work Knot Charters
Captain Wayne E. Compton, fishing Lake Superior, out of the port of Knife River Minnesota. Located 15 miles n.e. of Duluth Minn.
- Lk. Superior S.F. Charters
Captain Steve Johnson "Hard Times" - Duluth, MN.
- KDK Charters
Captain Dave Koneczny fishing Superior WI / Duluth, MN.
- FinnTastic Charters
Fish for Lake Trout, Salmon and Walleye from Superior / Duluth with Captain John Raisanen.
- E-Fish-N-Sea Charter Service
Captain David Wait fishing for Trout, Salmon and Walleye from Duluth, MN.
- Rusty Duck Fishing Charters
Captain Dave West fishing MN and WI waters of Lake Superior.
- Would you like your Charter business listed here?
Need a web site to promote your business? We can design and host your new web site, list it on the internet and link it from a multitude of locations in the
GLSFC web domain including our exclusive state charter pages. For more information contact the GLSFC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minnesota Steelheader Club
The website devoted to the mighty steelhead that swim the beautiful North Shore
Streams and Rivers of Minnesota's Lake Superior.
List your GLSFC affiliated club or association here!
We can help design and host your web site. For more information contact the GLSFC at: email@example.com
MINNESOTA FISHING REPORTS
GLSFC Minnesota Message Board for fishing reports and comments.
Fish and Game Finder Monthly fishing news and reports, good Minnesota section
MINNESOTA DNR AND GOVERMENT LINKS
This page is currently under reconstruction. More links will be added soon. Your comments and suggestions
are welcome. (December, 1999)|
Contact Dan Thomas (630) 941-1351 or fax to (630) 941-1196 for further information
or to submit suggestions. You can also e-mail Dan at:
- GLSFC Minnesota Minnesota DNR links can be found on our 'Fish Minnesota page'.
MINNESOTA BUSINESS LINKS|
(Bait, tackle, etc.)
- Northland Fishing Tackle Information about our line of Jigs, Live Bait Rigs, Spinnerbaits and Spoons for Panfish, Walleye, Bass, Northern Pike, and Muskie.
Would you like your Minnesota Outdoor related business listed here? Need a web site to promote your business? We can design and host your new web site, list it on the internet and link it from a multitude of locations in the
GLSFC web domain including our A-Z Links pages. For more information contact the GLSFC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will add links to our members personal home pages here. To be included your personal home page must be non-commercial in nature and related to Minnesota
outdoor activities. For more information contact the GLSFC at: email@example.com